Sunday, December 5, 2010

Unbaked #2 - Baby Shower

I am a firm believer that life, much like the calendar, progresses in seasons.  For me, I have apparently graduated from the season of the wedding to the season of the baby shower... for what seems like the 8th year in a row.  Like a friend of the family told my hubby & me tonight "at least it's not funerals!"  Thanks for the perspective :)

So, here's the picture of baby blanket #3 in the last month.  It is 20 granny squares  "sewn" together with a border to pretty up the edges.  My mom showed me how to make granny squares.  I used a Size P Boye crochet hook with Bernat Spring Breeze and only went to the 3rd round of a granny square.  The blanket is perfect to keep as a carseat blanket according to one of the moms-to-be, so that's what I'm calling these now "The Carseat Blanket."

No comments:

Post a Comment