Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Favorite Pasta Salad


This is a super duper easy pasta salad I love to make for summer potlucks, and summer is just around the corner!  I made it for a friend's birthday tonight :)  It was pretty yummy if I do say so myself!

1 (12 ounce) box of Tri-Color Rotini
Your favorite Italian Dressing
Feta Cheese
Artichoke hearts in water (not oil), sliced
Kalamata Olives, sliced

1. Cook pasta according to box directions.  Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Stir in enough dressing to coat the pasta.
3. Add artichoke hearts, Kalamata olives and feta cheese.  As little or as much as you want!
4. Refrigerate for two hours.

Add more Italian dressing for extra flavor & tang!  I also like adding red onion and baby corn too.  After I've stirred it all together I like to sprinkle the feta cheese on top and add an artichoke "flower" and olives for decoration because, after all, it's all about the presentation, right?!  Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment