Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Why? Because I Gotta

I've been toying with the idea of creating a blog for all my cooking/baking adventures, and I decided today to just do it!

My hesitancy stems from the fact that I am one of those people who sees someone else's idea & says "ooh, I can do that! I think it might work this way too..." I am not trying to take credit for other people's fabulous recipes, but instead to offer tweaks & my personal opinion of what works for me in the kitchen. I am a simple girl, married to an amazing man, living on the Central Coast of California. I like food, and I want to share my kitchen experiences.

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm....you're copying me...I don't want to be friends anymore!

    hahahaha!!!

    I'm so glad you started this blog! I can't wait to see all the fabulous stuff you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I LOVE you V!!! Thanks for encouraging me & being such a great friend in spite of me wanting be just like YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete